POLICIES, TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PAYMENTS
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT:
- Check-In 4:00 PM Note: Kimberley time (MTN/STANDARD)
- Check-Out 11:00 AM ( Kimberley Time MTN/STANDARD)
- Early Check-in may be available $50.00 extra charge (11:00 am – 4:00 pm)
(We have the following policies to ensure our small business success)
- A deposit equivalent to one night’s accommodation is mandatory.
- Visa, Master Card or other credit cards are accepted at time of booking confirmation. A handling fee of $25 per reservation will be charged for all cancellations. If cancellation is made within 48 hours of arrival one night’s accommodation will be charged.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment is due upon booking.
- Failure to pay “balance” or full amount by the specified deadline date will result in the cancellation of your reservation and forfeiting of the first night deposit. (Non-refundable)
- Christmas/New Years Period. (Dec.21 to Jan.1,) Due to the high volume of reservation requests during this time, we have strict cancellation policies.
- For Holiday/Peak Season bookings, a non refundable deposit of 50% of reservation total is due upon booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment is due upon booking. No refund will be issued for bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival. In the event that the ski hill does not open due to lack of snow (Christmas and New Year’s only), all deposit will be refunded less a 15% administration charge.
- Rental Term agreement. Please be advised that this booking is a “Rental Term Agreement” and not you or anyone in your party may stay longer than the scheduled dates, unless approved by the owner in writing.
- Departing early. If departing after check-in, no refunds will be given for any unused days.
- Over 7 day bookings: The management may ask for a larger deposit for bookings in excess of (7) days to protect against a loss of revenue due to cancellations. This deposit amount will fall under the same cancellation policies as mentioned above (refer to Christmas period policy)
- We do not have control over the lack of snow or the abundance of rain during golfing season – no refunds.
- Upon receipt of final and full payment, the combination code to the front door lock will be supplied to you by phone or e-mail. Write down the combination and keep it in your wallet to avoid delayed entry. This combination is for the duration of your stay only and is deleted after your departure.
STORAGE: (Ski and Golf Equipment)
- Please store ski and golf equipment in the area just inside the door on the entry level of the condo.
- Absolutely no outdoor footwear beyond the entry way (signage posted).
- No smoking permitted inside the unit under any circumstances. Smoking is permitted outside on the deck and in the carport. Do not leave the outside patio door open when smoking outside on the patio, as the air flow goes into the unit. Many guests are allergic to smoke and we wish to provide a smoke free environment. Please use the ash trays provided rather than discard cigarette butts on the outside grounds.
- No pets allowed
- Excessive noise, disturbing the peace or property damage will result in immediate eviction by the security company.
- Kimberley City By-Law prevents users from creating noise and having music at an unacceptable level after 10:00 pm and before 08:00 am. The unit is fairly soundproof if the windows and doors are closed.
- Please keep your entertainment inside the unit after 10:00 pm. Thank You.
HOT TUB – Sauna USE and Liability:
By agreeing to rent this unit and its private outdoor hot tub, you are agreeing to ensure the hot tub is used and rented under the following conditions:
- You must be responsible for replacing the insulated hot tub lid/cover and attaching the locking clips on the straps to prevent other people and children from accessing the hot tub when not in use.
- Children under the age of (14) are to be supervised by a person over age 18 at all times when using the hot tub.
- Guests are to ensure no clothing or other material blocks the filters/circulation system of the hot tub causing damage.
- People with any medical or heart condition should get approval from their doctors before using the hot tub.
- A max. 15 minute / person, time period is recommended for hot tub and sauna use.
- Alcohol consumption mixed with the use of the hot tub or sauna is not recommended.
- No glassware is allowed in or around the hot tub or sauna. Beverage holders are provided in the unit.
- Any contamination of the Hot Tub water ie: spilled beverages/debris will result in a $150.00 fee for the cost of replacing the water and filter.
Notice: the outside deck and unit floors inside are slippery when wet, take caution!
By agreeing to rent this unit under the above mentioned conditions, the owner 1316896 Alberta Inc. are not civilly liable for any guests using the outside hot tub or in-suite sauna or unit usage.
The renter must ensure all the other guests occupying the unit are made aware of the above conditions for rental and use of the hot tub and sauna.
- Towels and bedding are supplied in the unit.( There are 6 tub/sauna towels, 12 bath towels, 12 hand towels and 12 face clothes). Complementary laundry soap and fabric softner are provided to launder towels.
- Please take all garbage to the bins at the north end of the condo units.
- We do require a damage deposit of $500.00. This amount will be verified on your credit card, however, will not be charged unless there is damage to the unit.
- Immediately after your departure, cleaning staff will take inventory and do a unit inspection. We understand accidents happen but any malicious damage or vandalism will result in the forfeit of the damage deposit.
- If you arrive and there is damage to the property, please report it immediately to our staff by phoning collect at 1-780-457-5000 so that repairs can be made quickly.
Note: We are building a list of elite clientele and repeat customers. We are aiming to keep this unit in exceptional condition to allow maximum comfort for you and your party during your stay.
- Please ensure the gas fireplace is turned “Off ” upon your departure.
- The On/Off switch is located behind the bottom front grill of the fireplace.
- The fan speed adjustment is located behind the bottom front grill of the fireplace.
*** The main shut off valve for the gas line is located in the laundry room behind the furnace.***
***A fire extinguisher is located under the kitchen sink ***
There is a full sized BBQ on the back deck which is hooked up to the Natural Gas line for continuous gas consumption. An operation booklet with instructions is available in the unit in the left drawer of the bar. There are large BBQ utensils in the left drawer of the bar.
Step A. Ensure the knobs on the BBQ are in the “OFF” positions prior to turning the main black handled valve to the “ON” positions. You will see a white box 4″x 6″ with a flip up cover mounted just to the right of the BBQ.
Step B. Turn “ON” the shut-off valve located in a white plastic box. Simply lift the lid, turn the black handle to the “ON” position and this will start the continuous flow of natural gas to the BBQ.
Step C. Open the lid to the BBQ. Turn the BBQ knob (One Only) – (Two burner system) to the “ON” position and use the push-button striker to ignite the BBQ. Ensure the one burner is lit, before turning the second burner to the “ON” position.
Note: If the push-button striker on the BBQ is broken, use the BBQ lighter located in the left bar drawer to light it manually. If the push button striker does not light the unit, turn the BBQ knobs off, and wait 5 minutes for the unburnt gas to dissipate. Repeat step “C”.
Step D. When done cooking, turn both the BBQ burners “Off “and immediately, turn the Shut-Off valve in the white plastic box to the “Off” position.
Note: Do not attempt to disconnect the black hose from the BBQ or the Gas line at any time. Do not walk on, puncture or tamper with the black hose attached to the BBQ. This may cause a fire and injuries. If fire occurs call 911.
Keep Grill Clean: Please clean the BBQ Grill after use. There is a wire BBQ brush provided.
- There is enough room to park 2 – 3 vehicles in a row from the carport, and up the front driveway.
- Do not infringe on the neighbors parking areas.
SECURING THE UNIT:
- When the unit is unoccupied, lock the back patio door by pushing the knob in and turning it.
- The front door locks automatically after five seconds if the inside latch is in the horizontal position. Test the security by rotating the door handle and attempt to gain entry.
- Ensure all the doors and windows are locked upon your final departure and when the unit is unattended.
- Ensure the BBQ is turned off.
- Turn off all the lights.
- Turn down the three heating thermostats to an appropriate seasonal setting;
- Off setting – Summer time.
- 15 degrees – winter time. ( 20 degrees if minus 20 degrees or more )
- Ensure the gas fireplace is turned off.
- Ensure the T.V., DVD system and other Kitchen appliances are turned off.
- Please place all used towels into the laundry basket for cleaning staff.
- Please place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Please empty the refrigerator of food and beverages.
- Please take all garbage the bins on the north end of the condo units.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies – please contact us. If we can help you in any other way planning your vacation, please let us know. We will make every effort to assist you.
1316896 Alberta Inc. owner/operator 1-780 457-5000 bus.